Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Is That a Tooth I See!?!

This weekend was my long weekend... I LOVE LOVE that I am off every other Friday and we usually try to make the most of it! 


First Elijah slept til 9 am both Friday and Saturday morning... I LOVE THIS KID... a child after my own heart!


Elijah has really been a great sleeper, the past couple of weeks he has been waking up quite a bit more and we really didn't know why.  He didn't have a fever, he didn't seem sick...

Well Saturday, St. Patrick's Day, we went to get some Chinese (Matt's choice).  As Matt was getting him out of the carseat and he said, "HE HAS A TOOTH!!!"  I said, "WHAT?" So of course, being the mother that I am, I shove my finger in his mouth and sure enough-- there was a tooth! 
Unfortunately, I do not currenly have any pics, it has just broken through and very hard to get a pic of!
After eating, involved a trip to Big Lots, which included buying some easter eggs--

He LOVED the package because it made lots of noise!
Pre-eggs... showing off his St. Patty's Day Green!

The weekend started off by us meeting up with from friends Todd and Meagan Their sweet boy, Beckett was in Arkansas with the grandparents and they just really needed to love on a little boy because they missed theirs... they didn't really want to have dinner with us- it was all about Elijah (ha, there really is sarcasm in that comment) We had a great time at dinner with them, even though Meagan and Elijah had sweet tea spilt on them.  Elijah also had chips dropped on him.  But he got to ride his first horse...

He looks a little concerned because he had just woken up

What you can't really see in this pic is his adorable onesie courtesy of Meagan's parents...


It turned cooler again this weekend because we got lots of rain, so we pulled out Elijah's sunglasses...
We will be at the beach on month from Friday!!!


So, I know not too much exciting, but we love our little family of three and the time we get together on the weekends! 

Tomorrow is Easter picture day the sitter!  We are so very excited. If you are needing some pics at affordable prices, check her out... Marsha Cox Photography

I will leave you with a good laugh... here is our little bundle of joy!








1 comment:

  1. Such a cute family you three make! Found your blog through KellyKornerblog ministry wives link up :)My husband and I have been in the ministry for almost 15 years now! Time flies when you're having fun :)
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete